Phelps Stack-Pack Cooling Tower Fill
Most Effective Fill Design Available – Turnkey Installation
New Stack-Pack Crossflow Tower Advantages
VS. Counterflow Towers
Superior Thermal Performance
- Approximately 25-50% Smaller Size
- Performance Is Superior At Off-Peak Wet Bulbs
- Less Affected at Reduced Water Flow
- Less Performance Loss if Random Nozzles Are
- obstructed as by Scale, Algae, etc.
Upgrades / Conversions
- 25% – 50% Increase in Cooling Capability Even With Newly Replaced Splash Fill
- Typically 3F – 5F Colder Water
- Above at No Increase in Fan Horsepower
- Clean Operating Film Fill. As Much as 2″ Between Fill Sheets. Unlike 1/2″ to 3/4″ Fills
- Film Fill Compatible with All Splash Fills
Fill Systems Resists Fouling
- Fill Design Operates Cleanly Enough to Also be in Service in Sewage Treatment Applications.
- Heavy Water Flow Continually Flushes System
- Years of Clean Operation in Refinery Applications
- Years of Clean Operation with Untreated Makeup
- Water Distribution System Easily Accessible
- Minimal Ice Formation Due to Heavy Water Flow Adjacent to Air Inlet Louvers.
New Cooling Towers:
Approximately 25-50% Smaller Than Film Filled Counterflow Cooling Towers.
Easy Installation In Existing Cells. Increase Tower Capability By 25-50%
Outperform Film Filled Counterflow Cooling Towers By As Much AS 25%
- New Towers or Add Cells for Tight Spaces
- Consulting and Bid Analysis
- Water Conservation